Our Strategic Business Units
The Finance unit of MRS Oil Nigeria Plc is saddled with the following responsibilities;
- Preparation of budget,
- Appropriation of accounts and re-appropriations.
- Control of expenditure.
- Treasury administration
- Administration of Taxes
- Resource mobilization through loans, Institutional Finance, Small Savings, Credit and Investment and public debt.
- Financial concurrence and advice.
- Compilation of Codes, Rules and procedures concerning financial transactions and having bearing on company finance and their implementation.
- Safety and investment of funds from consolidated funds, contingency fund and public account.
- Contract, recovery and refund of revenue etc.