Our Strategic Business Units
It is the policy of the Company to assure that its contracting and procurement activities are managed in a manner that maximizes business value across the enterprise.
The Procurement Department will enter into contracts with qualified suppliers of goods and services (hereinafter referred to as "suppliers") on a sound business basis. The Procurement Department will enter into these business relationships with due regard to increasing global competitiveness and profitability in a timely and cost-effective manner.
The Procurement Department is committed to;
- Ensure security of supply of all materials and services for the Company.
- Leverage our business with suppliers who demonstrate a commitment to operational excellence, continuous quality improvement of their products and services, and a commitment to reducing the Company’s acquisition cost and total cost of ownership.
- Respect the confidentiality of suppliers’ commercial and technical information.
- Recognize that the total cost of ownership represents that combination of quality, service, reliability, timeliness, and price which assures the best value to MRS Oil Nigeria PLC
- Encourage development of new and improved products, services, and contracting and procurement methods that will benefit the Company.
- Abide by all applicable governmental laws, ordinances and regulations and Company policies.
- Support development of small business enterprises, and small business enterprises owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals, including minorities, and women-owned business enterprises.
8, Macarthy Street, Onikan