Our Strategic Business Units
The core functions of the Marketing Support unit are:
- The safe execution, within budget, within time, of all construction and maintenance activities of the Property and Facility of the company
- Streamlining and alignment of activities and organization of the relevant Properties & Facilities of the company
- Uniform control and reporting on planning, budget and expenditures for capital expenditure (CAPEX) and operating expense (OPEX) for the company activities
- Ensure reliable asset management.
Maintenance & Construction Unit
- Prepare and effectively execute Nationwide Projects in line with Operational Excellence tenets and in compliance with all principles set out for Capital Expenditure processes
- Effectively manage all relevant Service Agreements and Contracts and Under-Ground Storage Tank projects, replacements and maintenance
- Analysis of the “Incomplete Construction Ledger” report on action plan, perform timely close outs and report close outs to the Leadership Team
- Physical verification of all Property, Plant and Equipment of the company and recording same in the records
Design & Architecture Unit
- Maintenance of standardized designed packages of the company to produce construction and permit drawings, specifications, cost estimates, graphic designs and tender for construction of new service stations
- Integrating consumer appeal, marketing research, and merchandising into designs of service stations for the company
Property Management & Network Planning Unit
Project Development and Management
- Preparation of the Capital expenditure Budgeting for the whole company
- Project Front End Loading i.e. perfecting the Economics and Approvals
- Project Look-back and Asset Management
- Lease Negotiations and Renewals, majorly Company Owned Sites
- Retail Sites Class Change, Divestments, Conversions and Closures as well as Acquisitions
- Network planning aims at aligning the market vision nationwide with the corporate and the retail business unit objectives.
- This alignment helps the Marketing Support Group target the right criteria in evaluating relative market attractiveness and the company’s position.
- This will in turn ensure that the planning processes effectively supports both the strategic and tactical intents required to meet the vision of the company